Jun 28, 2011

Patting Myself on the Back (Again)

I shared this on Facebook but didn't share it here on my blog until now.  A few weeks ago, one of my favorite bloggers, Sew Liberated, aka Meg who professionally publishes patterns for kids clothing and books as well, had a blog post she entitled "window shopping."

It was full of inspirational pictures she'd found around the web, mainly on Pinterest (which seriously, if you haven't checked it out- you MUST.  If you need an invite let me know, I'll get ya in!), of kids clothing.

As I scrolled through her post, admiring all the adorable photos she'd shared, I came across one of the pants I made for LP a while back, the ones with the train embroidered on the legs...

2011-04-02 15-58-29_0111wm

How cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...