Jun 29, 2012

Cloth Diapers: Part 2

I'm planning a more detailed post on this whole sewing my own diapers thing I've got going on but until then, here are a few photos of a few more I just finished up:

 

Nighttime prefolds/inserts made from Organic Hemp and Flannel on the outside and Zorb in the middle:

_DSC3390.jpg

_DSC3387.jpg

A super cute animal diaper made from fabric I've been hoarding in my stash for years:

_DSC3386.jpg

_DSC3384.jpg

A more girly toile diaper:

_DSC3377.jpg

_DSC3378.jpg

And my personal fave, a diaper made from an old t-shirt:

_DSC3383.jpg

_DSC3380.jpg

With Tim and Faith on the bum!!!

_DSC3381.jpg

3 comments:

  1. wow!!!! I love love love love them! I wish I would even consider making my own....I know I will buy all my cloth diapers, but they are so darn adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your diapers are very cute! I love the Faith and Tim one...what is the story behind that? Made me laugh :)

    Bobi
    http://westernwarmth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. Did you have a store-bought pattern? Or did you make your own?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...