Nov 7, 2011

I Heart Faces- Black

This week at I ♥ Faces  the theme is "Black."

I thought this shot of my brother and his wife on the dance floor is a great one- I took this one as their first dance (which they had choreographed a beautiful waltz to) was ending and folks were joining them on the dance floor for what turned out to be quite the dance party!!  This photo captures the fun they were having perfectly!

2011-10-08 20-39-53_0188


Be sure to go to I Faces to check out the other entries!

5 comments:

  1. I love the expressions you captured on their faces!! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute shot! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! I love their faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love his facial expression! How Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun!! Great shot and wonderful memories...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...