Nov 8, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today is my mother-in-law Mary's birthday.  And I won't reveal her age but it's one of those big years with a 0 on the end - so we're celebrating tonight with dinner and cake.....

Now, I know that a lot of women have trouble getting along with their mother-in-law, but I have to say that I pretty much hit the jackpot.  I truly love my mother-in-law, and am so happy to have her in my life both as my MIL and as a friend....

Y108C175

Mary raised three handsome boys who know how to treat a woman right (and she lived to tell about it too, even with all of the shenanigans three boys can get into - oh, the stories I've heard!)...

Y108C255

She is without doubt one of the most generous people I know- always putting other people first and completely unable to restrain herself when it comes to birthdays and Christmas....

12-25-2009 12-23-55 PM_0038

She absolutely adores her grandchildren and they, in turn, adore her.  (and seriously- how freakin' cute was LP at age 1??  Ah I can't stand it....)

2010-12-25 19-25-53_0084

Mary is a fantastic cook and baker and loves nothing more than feeding people.  Any meal at her house will always have way too much food- a Thanksgiving dinner for 4.5 people could easily feed 20 hungry men.  (This has rubbed off on me.  It's the LeBaron way).

2011-10-20 20-33-02_0043wm

A very happy birthday Mary, you're a wonderful mother, mother-in-law, grandmother, and friend and you're very loved!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...