Jun 20, 2011

I Heart Faces- Let's Hear it for the Boys

This week at I ♥ Faces  the theme is "Let's Hear it for the Boys."  I had a hard time choosing just one photo but finally chose this photo of two of the "boys" in my life- one being my son, LP, the other being Woody the Toy Story doll. 

LP carries Woody with him all over the place.  One day I found them curled up on the couch, deep in conversation about rockets and Buzz Lightyear and aliens...  I love this picture as it always reminds me of how imaginative LP is- he's forever making up adventures to have with Woody...

2011-02-18 17-53-22_0042wm



Be sure to go to I Faces to check out the other entries!


5 comments:

  1. sweet shot of a boy in his make believe world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable picture! SO sweet. I am glad you were a favorite this week so I could come over and meet you. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...