At the beginning of the year I made a few loose resolutions for 2011. I thought I'd take a few minutes to check in on where I am with them.
- Working out: Um. Yeah. I'm sooooo not doing well with this. The problem? I'm lazy and I HATE working out. But I'm going to do it.
- Cutting back on my ice cream portion: This weekend I bought myself a special ice cream only bowl, just for me. I bought it in purple and it's great! It's actually a dip bowl from Pier One, and it fits perfectly in my hand. I got the purple one because purple reminds me of my Nana and she had little bowls shaped a lot like this that she used to serve me ice cream in when I was little (emotional eater, much??). Last night I tried it for the first time and it held less than half of what my old bowls held. I used a smaller spoon and was able to savor my ice cream for quite a while! LOVE it! Here it is:
- Less looking, more doing: Ok, I'm still doing a lot of looking. But I'm also doing a lot of DOING. I'm definitely spending a lot more time down in my craft room.
- Project 365: I'm doing well with this and really enjoying it! I've missed 2 days since I started, and some days I take a photo just to have at least 1 photo but most days I'm playing with my camera for a little while, trying to capture bits and pieces of our every day life.
- More blogging: I think I'm doing ok with this so far!
- Drink more water and milk: Another to work on!
- Business of my own: My brother gave me a book about this that I've started reading. Haven't come up with any brilliant ideas yet but I'm off to a good start.
- Baby: Still working on this one. We had a bit of a set-back which I'll share more about at another point in time but without giving too many details, we're definitely still working on this and the doctor said everything looks "good to go!"