ETA- Congrats to comment # 6, Laura who wins her choice of pattern from E+M Patterns! I'll be in touch! Recently I was chosen to test out a boy’s shirt pattern by a new to me designer, E+M Patterns . Well folks, I have to say that this pattern is fantastic! The Boy’s No. 7 Shirt is designed for woven fabrics. It has fabulous details like a boat neck style neckline, button closures at the shoulder seams, side seam hip vents at the hem, a simple pocket to hold treasures and the option of full-length sleeves or 3/4-length sleeves. I was asked to test the shirt in a size 6 with long sleeves for LP which ended up being a perfect fit for my tall and skinny guy. For fabric I finally broke into my hoarded stash of Sarah Jane Designs fabrics and pulled out a fat quarter of the “A Pirates Life” from her Out to Sea line. Sarah Jane is my all time favorite children’s illustrator and I adore all of her fabrics… This seemed like the perfect shirt to really sh...
I think I need your taco recipe ;) Sweet photos!
ReplyDeleteEmily these are awesome! Hide and seek are you kidding me...LOVE!
ReplyDeleteGosh, I'm thinking you need to get into food photography too....your food is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteUmmm…yum! That looks delicious! Two kids AND you make your own noodles??? Impressive! Yeah, I think you need to do food photography, too. :) And I love the shot of the back of your little one walking. Her arms and little leg up are precious!
ReplyDeleteYummies and cuteness all in one post. Love it! I may have to pull out the muffin tins - love the idea of using it for snacks. :)
ReplyDelete