ETA- Congrats to comment # 6, Laura who wins her choice of pattern from E+M Patterns! I'll be in touch! Recently I was chosen to test out a boy’s shirt pattern by a new to me designer, E+M Patterns . Well folks, I have to say that this pattern is fantastic! The Boy’s No. 7 Shirt is designed for woven fabrics. It has fabulous details like a boat neck style neckline, button closures at the shoulder seams, side seam hip vents at the hem, a simple pocket to hold treasures and the option of full-length sleeves or 3/4-length sleeves. I was asked to test the shirt in a size 6 with long sleeves for LP which ended up being a perfect fit for my tall and skinny guy. For fabric I finally broke into my hoarded stash of Sarah Jane Designs fabrics and pulled out a fat quarter of the “A Pirates Life” from her Out to Sea line. Sarah Jane is my all time favorite children’s illustrator and I adore all of her fabrics… This seemed like the perfect shirt to really sh...
Emily, I love the one of your baby girl sitting in her room surrounded by her toys....it's perfect. And I have to say as the mother of 2 boys...beware, Star Wars will soon take over your life. :) But that's a good thing!
ReplyDeleteI love the one of you baby girl sitting in her room surrounded by her toys....it's perfect. And I have to say as the mother of 2 boys...beware, Star Wars will soon take over your life. :) But that's a good thing! ~ Gretchen
ReplyDeleteYeah the one of the baby with her toys is perfect! Her expression is great! And I love the sweet moment of "storytime." My boys haven't gotten into Star Wars…yet!
ReplyDeleteOh these are so precious!!! I loooove the one of your baby girl sitting amongst her toys! Such great captures of your everyday! Hope you had a wonderful Morher's Day!
ReplyDeletePuppies, coffee, and kids, oh my! Wonderful images!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely day... baby amongst her treasures is wonderful and that sweet shot of baby toes makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteLove the baby surrounded by her treasures... her expression is priceless and those sweet baby toes. Adorable!
ReplyDelete