Skip to main content

I ♥ Faces Candid Contest

This weeks I ♥ Faces contest theme is "Candids."  I have tons of great photos of Gabby being candid but not too many candid photos of people- will have to work on that!  Here's one of my brother Nelson and his girlfriend though that I took last summer- I'd say it captures Nelson's personality pretty well!



2008 07 26 035 copy copy by you.

And just for kicks here are some candid shots of Gabby playing ball at the pool that same weekend:

2008 07 26 109 copy by you.

2008 07 26 115 copy by you.

2008 07 26 086 copy by you.

2008 07 26 079 copy by you.


Be sure to go to I Faces to check out the other entries!



Comments

  1. Love your pictures, the first one is my favorite :)
    I'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Your doggy is SO cute I could scream! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the expression and the "gangsta" signs he's doing! Love your dog! Very cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your brother looks like quite a character! And the dog.... what an athlete! Great shots :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment