ETA- Congrats to comment # 6, Laura who wins her choice of pattern from E+M Patterns! I'll be in touch! Recently I was chosen to test out a boy’s shirt pattern by a new to me designer, E+M Patterns . Well folks, I have to say that this pattern is fantastic! The Boy’s No. 7 Shirt is designed for woven fabrics. It has fabulous details like a boat neck style neckline, button closures at the shoulder seams, side seam hip vents at the hem, a simple pocket to hold treasures and the option of full-length sleeves or 3/4-length sleeves. I was asked to test the shirt in a size 6 with long sleeves for LP which ended up being a perfect fit for my tall and skinny guy. For fabric I finally broke into my hoarded stash of Sarah Jane Designs fabrics and pulled out a fat quarter of the “A Pirates Life” from her Out to Sea line. Sarah Jane is my all time favorite children’s illustrator and I adore all of her fabrics… This seemed like the perfect shirt to really sh...
Haha..This is SO cute!
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest little feet on both of them. Great picture.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! So cute. The arrangement of colors is awesome, too-it could work as an abstract.
ReplyDelete